From: Denjohn7@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:21:13 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 Imperial

-------------------------------1088648473

Hi Steve I got my glove box from Gary Goers in at 37 Amdahl Lane, Kalispell.
Mt. 59901. Web sight www,garygoers.com & e-mail gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- I paid
$37.00 for it, in 2000. Can't seem to find my catalog for him at the moment, or
I would look it up and give you the part number. Sorry about that. Denis,
Redwood City, Ca.
Hi,
I need a glove box liner for my 1960 Crown Conv. are there any suppliers that
you no of.

Thanks for the help.

Steve NJ