RE: IML Re: IML: Gary Goers

If 4 months and no replies to phone calls or emails is slow, I guess it
is so. Who would have thought that the restoration of the Black Bit--
would
be held up for some pieces of rubber.  Last communication was the middle
of March and at that time he said "Most of the order was ready to go".
Those last few pieces must be a bit-- (no pun intended) to make.
Ernie