power windows debate, just the facts, ma'am!

My 68 Imperial LeBaron 4 door HT had manual vent windows.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Hawkins" <imperial1966@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: IML: power windows debate, just the facts, ma'am!

Mike,

Actually, power windows have been standard on all
postwar Imperials until 1957.   Beginning that year
thru 1963 Custom models came standard with crank
windows.  (Power was a very common option however.)
When the Custom model was eliminated in 1964, all
Imperials had power windows.  In 1966 power vent
windows became standard on all models.

See you at Carlisle,

Chris H.

60 NY T&C