From: "Peter Engel" <peter.engel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 12:43 PM
Subject: IML: Power windows/vent windows

My 70 LeBaron 4DHT has power side windows (they were standard) but
manual vent windows.  Seems that about half of the 70s I see have manual
vents.  The same is true for the 69s.  Also, I'm constantly amazed to
find 69 and 70 Imps with manual door locks!  Power locks were optional
on the top-of-the-line Mopar.  And that's a long seat to reach across
for lock knob grabbing.

I've been looking for an excellent pair of black front door panels for a
car with power vents for years.  That's because I long ago scrounged the
wiring harness, switches, and vent motors/brackets from a wrecked 70
with power vents.  All I need are the panels.

Pete in PA
70 LeBaron 4DHT