56 Coupe Ebay

This seems to be a pretty nice car. The last time he listed it, I asked the guy
if it was the same one that sold on Ebay earlier this year. He did not respond.

There was an identical car that sold back in January or February in the same
area. It had wide whites and looked pretty sharpe in the pictures. They usually
do. There aren't that many of these left. I am 90% certain that it is the same
car, yet the guy makes it sound like he has had it longer. Or more accurately,
he doesn't say that he just bought it. I am very curious why it is for sale so
soon if it is the same car. I also think that it is odd that he didn't respond
to my question.

I want want a lot more information before bidding, but with a buy it now price
of $6,000 you wouldn't go too far wrong. If you do buy it, it would be easy to
tell from the date on the title when he actually bought it himself.

Paul