Wheels for '60-'66 Imperials

You know, I have an idea which may be less expensive than buying new wheels.

If you had a perfect set of '66 wheel covers for your car, you could save them.
You could run the car with a different year wheel cover that appeals to you,
and would not be so prone to "flying discus syndrome".

I knew a guy with a '66 Crown Convertible, and he really liked the way that it
looked with a set of '63 wheel covers on it. To me, the '63 wheel covers were
the least attractive of all. Yes, I have a '63, and yes it has the correct
wheel covers, and yes the car looks fine. But if I were to chose a set that I
would use on another car, '63 would have been one of my last choices, yet, his
'66 looked GREAT with them! His car was white with a gold interior. This is
just a suggestion but, in my minds eye I can nearly see them on your car. It
might look real cool!

Paul