IML: 71' starting problems, wiring diagrams in digital form??

IML: 71' starting problems, wiring diagrams in digital form??

Hello.. after so long time waiting i am holding those magic keys and car
is in my possession....

After wrestling with customs by the seller/transporter. .we unloaded it
from trailer yesterday 01:00 in complete darkness, it was pouring like
hell..

I guess those 2 months the container wandered and waited in ports did no
good to any part of the car.. and it refuses to start..
I guess the problem is in starter or electric stuff between it and
battery..

so i ask if anyone has any sort of wiring diagram in digital form.. i have
already purchased those in paper but.. postal roads are mysterious and
slow.. so i have none yet..

Any other kind of  help or comments are very welcome.

btw i guess i will put up some pictures flyer.agitaator.ee/imperialist
right now there is list of pics made when my precious resided on US
ground, but i will definitely add new ones in near future:)

Viljar Mee