IML: '62 Convertible for auction

I recently saw a rather stunning 1962 convertible that will offered at auction this Saturday, 7/31,  at Meadow Brook (the Dodge Estate in Rochester Hills outside Detroit.)  For more information see the auction web site:

http://www.rmcars.com/

The car is on display at RM Cars, here in Ypsilanti Michigan, and it appears to be in quite pristine shape.

Just passing this along if anyone's interested.