'83 window motor v. K car window motor

A few possibilities. A lil air has gotten into the system and need to be
bled out. A very very small fluid leak, check the condition of all hoses ,
wheel cylinders and calipers., and last but not least, the problem I had
happen recently to my 96 Breeze.
If your car sat awhile, rust gets built up on the rotor, then when you go to
use it again, the rust embeds in the pads and the pads dont just grab as
good as usual. I hadnt used my Breeze for an extended time and could see
rust built up on the rotors thru the mag wheels. It took several drives to
town before it all wore off and the brakes were as effective as before. It
would still stop safely, it just couldnt get it to lock up the wheels quite
as quickly as when fresh.
/please pardon the non-Imp content!