parted 68 on ebay/pie pans

I meant to ask whether you thought the TNT was the same as a regular 440 or
that this car didn't have a TNT.  I think the exhaust manifolds are supposed
to be a fairly significant difference, but I'm biased because I have a Super
Commando 440 in my 'cuda. I probably learn more here to help with that care
as I do for my '80's Imperials.  For '70's it's easy, you just check the vin
#. U is 375 hp Super Commando/Magnum/TNT, V is 440 six pack.

Now, what years do Imperials have air cleaner pie plate stickers?  I think I
saw one with the LeBaron emblem that I'd like to put on my non-stock 360
'83.  Does anybody repro' them?