1971 Imperial

In the spirit of the previous post re "somehow a stray car followed me home," well, I suddenly find myself the owner of a neglected, sun-bleached but one owner, low-mile '71 LeBaron that had been gathering dust in the back of a used car lot in Fresno, Calif.
Any parts availability issues I should be aware of, a la the brake nightmare that goes along with owning a '68?
Jim Kelly
Honolulu