Re: IML: WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968) <--the great de

Re: IML: WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968) <--the great debate!

You familiarity with your cars and the ease of your technological vocabulary amaze me!

I also have a '68 Crown Convertible, but currently it isn't running. I believe that I have narrowed it down to the starter motor. Also, the neutral safety switch is fowling up. I do get a "clack" down at the starter solinoid if I pull on the gear selector while it is in "Park" and hold the key in the start position.

Paul