Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 1:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: manuals and books for 71

--- viljar@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> 71 service manual Chrysler Plymouth & Imperial
> service manual 2-volume set (71_SM0098)
> 70-71 parts & illustrations manual by Chrysler,
> Dodge, & Plymouth: 2,100 pages (705_P110)

The Service Manuals and Parts Manual will be a HUGE
help to you in maintaining and repairing your '71
Imperial.

The Parts Manual is especially useful, since it will
allow you to locate the part number for every part on
the car -- VERY helpful information when you need to
track down some obscure item.

These books also show up on eBay fairly regularly, so
you may want to do some bargain shopping before you
buy.  :o)

Good luck!

Elijah

=====