Re: [FWDLK] Radio upgrades

I used to do all kinds of hidden speakers, tape decks, amps, etc. when I
collected Cad---acs.  The factory radio in my '55 DeSoto has excellent
quality as-is.  If I want CD's or tapes I just throw a boom box in the back
seat.

Radio Shack has a nice slider underdash plate, you fasten your deck to a
plate and mount the other plate underdash.  When you remove it [for show,
etc] all you have showing is a black metal plate about 5" wide and 1/2"
tall.

 --Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster