[FWDLK] Introduction

The welcome message asked me to send an introduction.  My name is Joe and I
live in Michigan.  I just bought a 55 Plymouth Belvedere last week (and have
yet to see it, other than pictures!).  I decided 7-8 years ago that my next
classic would be a 55 Belvedere and finally had the funds to get one this
year.  I have kept tabs on cars for sale over the past few years and hit the
internet hard this Spring and finally found the car I wanted in California.
I hired an appraiser to go out and look the car over and then started
negotiating with the dealer.  I am now working on coordinating the transport
on a truck that is headed to Ohio.  The car needs more work than I had hoped
to do, but it filled the bill otherwise so I went ahead and bought it.  It
is a 2dr Club Coupe, V8, Auto with Red/Black Sport Tone paint.  See the web
page (url below) I threw together for pictures!  I am very excited to
finally have a Belvedere and look forward to the emails from this list!

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/