[FWDLK] Introduction

Hello to all,
I have been on the Forward Look Mailing list for a while and just never took the time to send this in. But here it is now. Robert Whitman was the one who introduce me to the list. Thanks Robert. My name is Larry Haga, we live in East Tennessee. I am married with one daughter. I am president of our local Mopar club the Tri-City Mopar Club. I write and publish our newsletter for the club.We have 8 Mopars.Which 2 of are forward look cars. A 56 Plymouth Savoy 2 Dr sport coupe and a 60 Desoto Adventurer Dr. The 56 Ply. we saved from the crusher. It was in line to be crushed at our local car crusher when we happened upon it. It was amazingly all there. It is a 277 V8 car with push button automatic. The engine was locked up. It had froze and busted. The current plans for the car are to subframe  the front with a Diplomat front end and put in a 360 from a Diplomat police car. The 56 is originally black and white. I have considered keeping on with adding the police parts to the car and make it into a old replica police car. Thought it might be cool. The 60 Desoto is a Dr Adventurer. It is a nice driver. We bought the car 2 years ago. It is equipped with power windows, seats and door locks. It has air conditioning power brakes and power steering. It is a 383 single 4 bbl car with push button trans. We had a real adventure in the 60 Desoto last year. Read the attached letter and you'll see what kind of adventure I'm talking about. Keep in mind the story your about to read is all true. And I hope and pray it never happens to any of you. I am looking forward to getting more involved with talking with all of you. Hope to talk to you all on the Forward Look Net Meeting.
Larry Haga