[FWDLK] New Member intro

Hi
I'm Don your new member. I am a certified mech in both Canada and
USA(ASE). I am also a certified Master Machinist (ASE). I am a freelance
journalist (Chrysler Power 97&98). For more info see
http://www3.sympatico.ca/big-d/donald.htm. My first licensed vehicle was
a 58 Dodge Regent 318 4bbl. I have also owned a 56 Plymouth 2dr V8 and a
55 Dodge 6 cylinder 2 dr htp. I enjoy helping my brother Ron work on his
beautifully restored 55 New Yorker St Regis. I would like to find a 58
Fury 2dr htp in reasonable condition but so far the right one has not
appeared. Thank you for letting me join your group and I will try to
behave.
DOn DulmaGE