Re: Full Contact Brakes

On my 59 Dodge, I had all new brakes put on because they kept locking up and
squealing really bad.   The problem has somewhat stopped,  However as for a
low pedal, There are 2 nuts on the inside of the wheel that adjusts the brakes
to keep them high,   I have Power brakes and they stop pretty good and on damp
days, the rear brakes stick for the first few stops.  It must be a common
problem and I just deal with it.  They also tend to fade fast after a few hard
stops.
  Well those are my words for the day
         Walter