Re: Bad Mouthing

    I agree that if a vendor is screwing people we should openly share this
info.  That doesn't mean we have to resort to personal attacks on people.
Just give the facts about what someone did or didn't do and what they did to
resolve the problem,(if anything)  There are many reputable people out there
and alot of rip-off artists and everything in between. Its just as usefull to
share negative stories as it is to give credit to those who deserve it.  This
medium gives us ability to make choices without relying just on advertisments.
We shouldn't have to learn the hard way who might rip us off.  This sort of
communication can only help vendors who are honest.  I am dealing with a
vendor now who has not returned a core deposit on a part he acknowledges he
received.  If he turns out to be a weasel I will let you all know.
                         Frank Griffin
                          61 Imperial