Introduction- Nebraska Mopar Nut

I joined this forward looking group at the beginning of last week and didn't realize how new it was.  I just thought that as usual I was late in finding out about it.

I've been to Mopars since 1969 when I bought a 39 Plymouth Road King 2dr touring Sedan which I would gladly sell if I still had it.  Good learning car!  Boy did I learn a lot-problem is if I remember correctly I forgot it again!!

Currently have around 40 Chrysler products including around a dozen 55 Chryslers.  Also 35 Airflow coupe, 48 Desoto Suburban, 49-50 Chryslers and T&Cs, 57 Military style Power Wagon, 61 300, 64 300s, 66 charger, 69 Polara Convertible, 78 Little Red Express, 79 300 and a bunch of extra literature some of which I advertised here earlier this week.  have become a literature nut over the years so seemed to accumulate extras!  Plus my father in law was a Chrysler parts manager and passed away in December (I drove fords until my wife and in-laws enlightened me).

Need to eliminate some cars and get some storage space back so have short list of available cars.  55 Windsor Convertible, 55 NY Newport, 55 NY StRegis, are on list of nice to great cars available while I also have 49 Windsor Highlander and 55 Imperial Hardtop available for restoration.  Much more needed on 55 Imp!

I'm attaching literature list here again in case anyone new is interested.  Wish I could help with 39-42 Mopar but only had one and it is long gone.  Know where it is but wouldn't recommend it!

Somebody buy a car though please!  Have another 55 Windsor Convertible that I have been trying to get for years available.

Give me a separate Email or call on anything of interest.

<<application/ms-tnef>>