add>>>>>> to personal posts..???

In case anyone sends me a personal post regarding parts for sale,  knowing
of a 39-42 mopar, whatever, do me a FLAVOR-----

In the subject heading add the forward arrows like  I did above in this
heading.
THEN I will know its from one f the good guys and not automatically delete it.
To minimize bothersome trash and commercian mail I often just DELETE stuff
I dont recognize the address for.
If it has the >>>>>> prefix it will get read and not scrapped.
I will do likewise if personal posting to anyone on the list.
IF I remember!
THANKS

Lars

Of course you WONT add it to your posts to L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!