Re: A pleasure reading the list....

LARSPAINTR wrote:

> Greetings >>>>>>LOOKERS:
>
> When I first subscribed I wished Dave "Rotsa Ruck" in not having the usual
> SPAM and trash filling up the list.  Currently it seems to be working, all
> pleasant posts, no bad mouthing individuals, no XXXX posts, and the like.

This is not a USENET group so I really don't see how we would receive
SPAM or XXX postings...  If someone subscribed and started sending SPAM
or the like, Dave could remove them for the list almost instantly.  In
addition, he could do the same with anyone who gets out of line after
being warned.  As the list Admin, he can stop anyone from subscribing
and can delete users who are subscribed.  There won't be any of the
problems that are associated with a USENET group as you have to
subscribe and adhere to rules to be a part of it.  The only thing on
USENET that is close to a mailing list is a MODERATED newsgroup.

Hope this clears any misunderstandings,

Leslie Howard