[FORWARDLOOK] >>>Floor Panels

As a newcomer to body work, I have a few questions:

I need to replace the trunk pan and passenger floor pan
        1.  Does anyone have good tips on removing the replacement parts
from the parts car without warping or distortions?

        2.  Should the panels be butt welded or lap welded with an
offset tool?

        3.  What is the best method for welding without causing an ugly
seam?

I want to add seat belts and shoulder straps for safety.
        4.  Will seat belts detract from the show quality of a car that
did not originally have this equipment. (assuming the modification is
professional quality)

I intend changing the color from red/charcoal factory colors to
blue/blue factory colors.
        5.  Will changed colors that match factory colors adversely
affect the show quality of the car?  (This is a frame-off restoration
project, so the color change will be complete and match factory color
schemes.)

In 1956 the trunk interior was left primer gray color.

        6.  If the trunk interior is painted to match the exterior
colors, will this detract from the show quality of the car?