[FORWARDLOOK] KANTER

My experience with Kanter has been negative.
Front shox for 56 wagon received and installed, due to the
appearance of packaging thought they may be made in Mexico.
they worked OK
^6 weeks later I pulled one off and lo, in the SUMMER, the
supposedly chromed exposed piston rod was RUSTEED which
means it was not chromed or cheaply.
Of course the rust would abrade the seal in to cylinder.
They did take em back the good news
Refunded $ but not any shipping of course.
Others I have heard similar.
Lars

Such as Roberts and what other in the NE may be a bit
more pricey but I have always been satisfied
likewise with NAPA
They list rear for my 56 wagon
And can computer search regional warehouse.