Re: [FWDLK] Fins N' Turbines

Regarding the Chrysler Turbine cars, I have a video I made from the TV show
"World Of Collector Cars" several years ago which features a turbine car.
As I recall, the shots were taken all over the world, with the test driver
meeting various country officials (all of course were impressed!).

BTW, whoever suggested the web site "57heaven" gets my thanks.  What a
great site!  Since I'm new to this list, perhaps I'm repeating things, but
one of my favorite sites is partsvoice.com, where you can look up dealer
inventories all over the country if you have the part number or can give a
good description.  I found several NOS outside door handles for my 57
DeSoto using it!

Ed Petrus