[FWDLK] Back to the Fifties

If anyone is interested, here is the agenda for New Castle, PA's annual
Back To The Fifties 4-day event.  It's one of the premier car shows and
parties in the country, with about 1300 cars from all across America
attending.  If anyone wants more info, email me privately.

Thursday, July 2
        9 AM    gates open
        noon    One Of Me in concert - Lake Bed (good one-man band)
        1 PM    pool opens, free to registrants
        6 PM concert - "The Original Fantasys"
        8 PM Concert - "The Original Fantasys"

Friday, July 3
        9 AM    gates open
        noon    One Of Me in concert - Lake Bed
        1 PM    pool opens, free to registrants
                automotive games
        3:30    Concert - Jimmy Beaumont and the Skyliners
        6 PM    Pecos cruise leaves park
        7:30    Concert - Jimmy Beaumont and the Skyliners
        9 PM    cruise to Eat 'N Park and perking lot party at Troggio's

Saturday, July 4
        9 AM    gates open
        noon    One Of Me in concert - Lake Bed
        1 PM    pool opens, free to registrants
                automotive games
        2:30    great American meltdown
        3:30    concert - The Vogues
        5 PM    flame-throwing contest
        7:30    concert - The Vogues
        9 PM    cruise to Eat 'N Park and parking lot party at Troggio's

Sunday, July 5
        9 AM    Gates Open
                Show & Shine Car Show
        10 AM   Church service on stage
        Noon    One Of Me in concert - Lake Bed
        1 PM    pool opens, free to registrants
        3 PM    concert - Phil Dirt and the Dozers
        5 PM    awards presentation
        6 PM    concert - Phil Dirt and the Dozers

All 4 days registration for you and one person in your car (under 12 free)
is $35 before June 20, and $40 afterward.  There is a single-day
registration at the gate, but I don't know how much it will be.

This is the event which is usually followed quite closely in Rod & Custom,
Cars & Parts, and Hot Rod magazines.

Ed