[FWDLK] Junkyard

While traveling between Pottstown, PA and Reading, PA on route 422 I noticed a
place that had some old cars. I stopped to look but nobody was around. I did
walk around behind the building and saw 2 58 Plymouths in the yard. One was a
2 door hardtop, Savoy, and the other was a 4 door. they didn't look too bad
but there were dogs around so I didn't get up close. I also noticed a 54
Plymouth convertable.
 The name of the place is Fritz's Used Cars. If anyone is in the area you may
want to check it out.
                         Jim Woome
                          58 Fury