[FWDLK] Fwd: Mopars in Barn in PA

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: LeatherImp65@xxxxxxxxx (Jerry Hunt)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
Hi List,

Due to the number of inquiries, I am posting  contact info on the cars
in the barn. I was there last in 1990, so the cars (or the owner) may be
gone

         Bob Goehring
         RD 4 Box 25
         Evans City, PA
         (40 Min North of Pittsburgh, off I-79)
         724-538-3025

I can't remember all the cars that were there, only a 53 NY HT, 53 Imp
Town  Limo, 67 Crown, 69 Newport HT and a 50 DeSoto Sedan. There are no
Convertibles, Letter-Series 300's, Hemi 'Cudas, etc..:(

I hope this info is useful, and someone gets a nice car out of this!!!

Jerry

--- End Message ---