Re: [FWDLK] Brake parts for a '57 Dodge (model D65 CANADIAN)

---- Al Hickey wrote:

> I wonder if any one can give me some information on Brake parts for my Dodge
> Mayfair '57  (4 door Hard Top) Canadian. I would also like to hear from
> someone regarding a choke on the carb, mine does not open or work, is there
> something I can do, please help!!!!  Anyone know a dealer in Canadian who
> has parts.

Your Mayfair is roughly the equivalent of a '57 Plymouth
Belvedere.  I believe the brake parts should be the same
but don't know if US/Canadian differ.

Don't know about choke stuff as some Canadian
mechanicals differ, but that should apply here as well.

Mike Sealey

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com