[FWDLK] 1961 300G windshield external top trim

[FWDLK] 1961 300G windshield external top trim

Hello.

A company asked me to get a windshield external top trim for the 300G 2 dr
htp they are restoring.  They are keeping the car - it is not being restored
to sell.  I got such an item, on a junk-yard trip to the USA, from the
windshield of a 1960 Chrysler, either a Windsor or a Saratoga 2 dr htp.

The company says that the trim I sent them is not deep enough and has a 1/4"
gap at top and bottom (or front and rear).  Side to side (lengthwise) is OK.
I have not seen it on their car.

Was there a difference in windshield mouldings between 1960 and 1961 or
between 300G and lesser cars?

Does what they say add up?  I have invoiced them but will take the part back
if it is wrong.

Thank-you.

Richard.