From:   Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Patterson
Sent:   Thursday, July 01, 1999 9:34 AM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: [FWDLK] 1961 300G windshield external top trim

Phil Patterson writes: I am working from memory here, but the problem may be
that you need a piece of trim from a New Yorker, definetly not Windsor, and
possibly not Saratoga either. The fact that the trim is too thin is also
another
clue that you will have to find a part off of a higher line Chrysler.  Any
1960
experts here who can clarify this?

Richard Finch wrote:

> Hello.
>
> A company asked me to get a windshield external top trim for the 300G 2 dr
> htp they are restoring.  They are keeping the car - it is not being
restored
> to sell.  I got such an item, on a junk-yard trip to the USA, from the
> windshield of a 1960 Chrysler, either a Windsor or a Saratoga 2 dr htp.
>
> The company says that the trim I sent them is not deep enough and has a
1/4"
> gap at top and bottom (or front and rear).  Side to side (lengthwise) is
OK.