[FWDLK] 55 Chrysler New Yorker parts car

[FWDLK] 55 Chrysler New Yorker parts car

Just picked up a very clean 55 NY sedan this weekend.  Its spring colors of
Sunrise Yellow and Platinum and is actually fairly straight with a number of
good parts on it.  Engine had just been removed to power a Hot Rod so I'm
just going to part it eventhough I have plenty of 331s that could be put
back into it.  First actual yellow 55 I've seen!   Has a good horn ring even
so it could even go to an Imperial.

I've put a few items including the horn ring up on eBay to see what happens.
Look for seller moparho if interested or write me with any 55 needs you may
have since I'm loaded with spare parts for them.

It there is anyone who would like the whole car write me fast!  Parts on
eBay if sold could easily be replaced from my stock.