Re: [FWDLK] Headliner

Hi Mackey,

Your Regal Lancer had a special foam surfaced headliner that
is probably totally rotted away. I don't know for sure but
if all you have is the cardboard inserts, the originals may
have been replaced by the previous owner or the foam may
have been adhered to the cardboard and just fallen away.

My 57s have the perforated cardboard in a beige and lt tan
color textured finish - but no foam. The foam for your Regal
was most likely the bronze colored foam about 1/4" thick. I
don't think anyone is making replacements but you may be
able to dupe the originals with dyed or properly colored
foam. See if you can find someone with an original to work
from.

Brian
57 Dodge D500s