[FWDLK] Headliner

 Thanks Brian and you are very correct. After looking at the cardboard again
it does have bits and pieces of thin rubber and they do look like bronze and
very rotten. Now I have a better idea now what to do.
 And on this same post, if I may, thanks to John Paxos for the phone number
of the fellow that is also restoring a 58 Regal Lancer.

Thanks to all again
Mackey