Re: [FWDLK] AUGH!

The crushed car (a nice-looking '57 Cadillac) drew
considerable anger on the Cadillac and Imperial lists.

Someone on one of the lists forwarded a letter from a
confused little Nordy in PR who could not understand
for the life of her why we did not get the joke...

(I have her lame response on file somewhere but am way
behind on my e-mail)

> --- Philip Patterson <bintakin@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
>
> I think the response from anyone who likes old cars
> should be a promise to NEVER buy Nordstrom shoes, I
> know I will avoid them now. I haven;t seen the
> commercial yet, but a company with that kind of
> attitude will not get my money. We'll see how funny
> they still think it is when a large percentage of
> their customers quit buying their product.
> I'll make sure to tell my family not to get me any
> of their stuff for holidays either.
>
>>Dave Stragand wrote:
>>
>>AUGGGHH!!!
>>
>>I just saw a commercial for NordstromShoes.com
>>where a woman has her husband's classic car crushed
>>to "make room for shoes".
>>
>>I think I am going to be ill...

(snip)