Re: [FWDLK] An open letter to Nordstromshoes.com

Re: [FWDLK] An open letter to Nordstromshoes.com

All I can say, is AMEN Brother!!! You hit the nail on the head!
I am going to avoid ever buying Nordstrom products. I figure when I have
bought enough shoes to cover the replacement cost of that Cadillac, I may
buy some then. That could be a couple of centuries from now though.
Phil Patterson