[FWDLK] NordstromShoes.com's response

I bet he drives a Honda Civic...

-Dave

Ron Wrote:

Dear Mr Stragand,

Thank you for your letter regarding our new Make Room for Shoes ad
campaign
that is helping launch NORDSTROMshoes.com, the world's biggest shoe
store.
We sincerely regret that the ad you mentioned did not come across to you
in
the humorous and lighthearted way it was intended. The campaign was
designed
for comic effect rather than literal interpretation -- The extreme
example is just used
to demonstrate the irrational passion of shoe lovers in an
attention-getting manner.

We do know many of our customers love shoes, and the campaign provides
some
outrageous, but fictitious examples of what women might do to make room
for
more of them.  We greatly appreciate your feedback and will give careful
consideration
to your thoughts as we move ahead with Nordstrom.com and its marketing
efforts.

Kind Regards,

Ron
Customer Service