[FWDLK] Nordstrom site for comments

http://www2.nordstrom.com/shop/services/survey/survey.asp

Here is a Nordstrom page where you can email your comments
to them re the automotive destruction campaign!

Make sure your "cookies" are turned on and use one of the
bottom boxes to enter your message to their marketing
group...
Title: Nordstrom
survey: our new look
We've changed our look and we're wondering how you like it. We're continually looking to our customers for specific feedback to help us improve our site.
Please tell us how you feel about the new site design and features. Be honest — we can handle it. Our ears are wide open. If you have an order inquiry or if your comments require a response, click here.
new home page design loved it liked it needs work didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

navigation loved it liked it needs work didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

department pages
(women, men, shoes, gifts, jewelry, sale, featured)
loved it liked it needs work didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

fit, fabric, features information loved it liked it needs work didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

the featured department  loved it  liked it  needs work  didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

power browse  loved it  liked it  needs work  didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

order process  loved it  liked it  needs work  didn't use it
  comments:   (200 character limit)

Give us your top three comments or suggestions (vent or praise — we'll take both):
(500 character limit)
(500 character limit)
(500 character limit)
Have you purchased from Nordstrom.com before?  yes no

©1999 Nordstrom Inc.  about your privacy

Your Account E-Mail Updates About Us Our Stores Site Map Contact Us