Re: [FWDLK] more any clues

Duane
It sounds like your fuel pump is not feeding gas or your fuel filter is
fouled.  Have you checked them?   I don't think its your carb.  You may also
have put the wrong jets in the carb, but that's unlikely if you say that you
rebuilt the carb recently.

My '57 Fury was doing the same thing and it was oversized jets in the rear
carb. They were there when I bought the car.  I had the carbs rebuilt and
they used the same size jets.  The old ones were a bit clogged so it was not
fouling out, until the jets were replaced.  I'd look at the fuel lines, not
the carbs.
My .02 cents.
John Paxos