Re: [FWDLK] more any clues

I sure hope that was it. The vacuum advance was completly shot. You could suck air through it like there  was nothing in it at all. I guess it just completely fell apart inside. -Duane
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] more any clues

It could make it run that bad, hopefully this gets the problem. You were probably running with a vacuum leak and a non operational vacuum advance. Not a good combination, when you get her back together, let me know how it turns out. It's just one of those little problems that can set ya nuts. At least it hasn't tossed it's rods on the ground. But then again, we're not talking about GM's here,lol.
Good Luck!
Duane Ballard wrote:

 I took the vacuum advance off and took a look at it. I pulled the end off that the line to the carb hooks to and all sorts of crap fell out of the end. I guess it had been holding together barely since I bought it and finally died last night on my way home. Would that make it run this bad or should I look elsewhere also. I should have the new vacuum advance tomorrow around 1:30-2:00 in the afternoon. I REALLY appreciate all the help. - Duane