[FWDLK] Calendars!

The rest of the calendars got here Friday.  I had asked for an initial
batch of 125, but when they didn't arrive on time, I asked for 50 rush.
Well, they printed 125 anyway, and wanted me to pay for 125 more.  I
told them I would only pay for 75 more since 1) they were 3 weeks late,
2) there is not a uniformity among them (the paper weight varies amongst
months), and  3) they did not use heavy cover stock as I had asked.  I
finally got them to agree.

Counting the 40 or so that went out the door this morning, we still have
around 80 left.  If you'd like one, the info follows.

If you planned to hang the calendar, be careful as the
thinner-than-expected cover stock may rip right through.  I recommend
reinforcing it with a small piece of transparent tape on both sides of
the front cover.

-Dave

Send a check or money order (international checks are okay) to:

Dave Stragand
2000 FLML CALENDAR
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA  15223

The costs are as follows:

1-3:  $10.00 each, $3.20 postage*
4-6:  $9.75 each, $3.20 postage*
6-9:  $9.50 each, $4.25 postage*
10+: $9.25 each, $4.25 postage*

* I usually send them priority mail in the U.S., but if you want to save

a bit, I can send them regular mail.  Take 1/2 of the postage price.
For international postage (including Canada), I can't send priority
mail.  Regular air mail outside of the U.S. is approximately the same
price as the postage above.

Email with any questions!

-Dave