[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Detail Questions

I need some info on certain details:

1- Can anyone tell me if the taillights were different between models on the
1956 Dodge. I bought a set that are solid round chrome but the set on the
car has 2 grooves cut into the top 1/2 and bottom 1/2 and look like the
grooves were painted black at one time. Also the originals have a tab about
1" that goes fowrard and blends into the sheetmetal part of the taillight.

2- Did "all" (and we all know what that term can imply) Custom Royals have a
painted headlight Bezel with a thin chrome ring  or did some have the full
chrome trim ring?

3- Did the Custom Royal have the "Lancer" badge on the front fenders?

4- Did the Custom Royal have the dashboard framed in chrome and the  other
models plain?

It looks like my car had Coronet nose put on it a while back and I want to
correct the details as bes as I can.
Scott