Re: [FWDLK] pickle pails and beer

    Even though we do know our beer here in WI...  A poptopless beer, flaunting it's can, it may just work!    (Budweiser???...them ain't eatin' apples Scott)
John in WI
Trivia Time...Did a beer commercial ever have a Fwdlk car in it?

Scott H wrote:

 nerve to propose Miller Light for the calendar when
everyone knows that Budweiser is the King of Beers.