Re: [FWDLK] pickle pails and beer

Personally I prefer the Iron City/Yuengling ticket, but since most of y'all have
never heard of either of those, I didn't campaign much.  And since Captain
Morgan has announced he isn't running this year... what's the point?  =)

I am interested in testing the 'floating can' thing though.

Also, if anyone has any DATES they'd like to include in the calendar, such as
big local shows, the Last Day of Plymouth (when is that?), the day you got your
car, etc., please email them to me and I will include them in the calendar.

-Dave