Re: [FWDLK] Coarse VS Fine

Nick,
The main reason is the level of vibration acc to my knowlegde..Coarse threads don %t loosen up that fast when their exposed to vibrations. There sure are some other reasons, like in the front suspension for entering hairpins etc without loosen or thighten the nut to much before the hairpin enters..and of course vibration occurs in the suspension to..

Regards

Viggo
57 CR

drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 05/14/2001 05:36:00 PM