Re: [FWDLK] C@C - READ this:

Here in Wisconsin they have prohibitive signs posted at the median crossings.  About 10 years ago 2 of my neighbors were caught crossing or making a U turn, State Trooper caught them - $204 fine, no questions, no excuses accepted.  The reason I'm replying to this is that just yesterday on the freeway just north of Wausau, WI (everybody's heard of Wausau - Wausau Insurance, home of Elroy "crazylegs" Hirsch, home of Jerry Wunsch - Tampa Bay Bucaneers, Dave Krieg, former QB NFL, Jim Otto, Oakland Raiders, and just 90 miles from Lambeau Field - Green Bay Packers,) anyway, back to the story, this semi attempted to turn around in this median crossing, meant only for emergency vehicles, well posted, and his rear trailer wheels got stuck in the soft surrounding dirt.  He ended up blocking the northbound lanes of traffic, a towing bill, and I would assume, a big fine.    John Z in Mosinee, WI (just down the road from Wausau)