Re: [FWDLK] 59 Sport Fury 413?

This might be the car that was built by Plymouth for Al "The Lawman" Eckstrand.  I usually get things screwed up but what I read is that this car was a factory experimental 1959 Sport Fury using the brand new 413 wedge that superceded the 392 Hemi in the Chrysler 300E.  A Chrysler 300 emblem was mounted on its tailfin, custom made for Al with no letter designation on it.  This is in place of the regular "45 record" medallion on the ordinary Sport Fury.  Hey, this could be the one.  The article called it the "300 Fury" and said they didn't know what happened to the car.    John Z in Mosinee