[FWDLK] Shocks for 59 Dodge

A few days ago, I posted a question regarding shocks and springs for my car. Someone mentioned KYB shocks improving the ride while not making it overly "stiff". I did a search online for some KYB's for my 59 Dodge and they have nothing listed for something that old. Does anyone have any specific numbers for some KYB's for a 59 Dodge or some specific numbers for another brand that will best for the car, knowing that best for one may not be the best for another. I seek improved handling/ride without much increased stiffness. Thanks!

James
1959 Dodge