Re: [FWDLK] Update on stuck fast in Hannibal, MO.....

Re: [FWDLK] Update on stuck fast in Hannibal, MO.....

Steve,

I had the same problem with one wheel on my spare car.
 I was successful in breaking it free by backing off
the shoe adjustments all the way, then using a pipe
wrench on the center hub with a long (4') pipe for
leverage I worked it gently (yet forcefully) back and
forth and it finally broke free.  Good luck.

Joe