Re: [FWDLK] Update on stuck fast in Hannibal, MO.....

Re: [FWDLK] Update on stuck fast in Hannibal, MO.....

Steve,

On the front drums, pull out the wheel bearing first.  You will then be able
to wiggle the drum back and forth, especially by gently prying between the
back plate and the drum with a large screw driver or other prying tool.  The
fronts will usually come free this way.  Jim

Steve,

I had the same problem with one wheel on my spare car.
I was successful in breaking it free by backing off
the shoe adjustments all the way, then using a pipe
wrench on the center hub with a long (4') pipe for
leverage I worked it gently (yet forcefully) back and
forth and it finally broke free.  Good luck.

Joe